Related Posts with Thumbnails

Monday, April 12, 2010

Link Love from Fine Diving

Well what a fun surprise! Diana over at Fine Diving in Chicago featured my Card Catalog in her Six Degrees of Card Catalog post today.


First of all, thanks for linking to me! Second of all, what a truly small world!

This is the seller that I bought my vintage chandelier from last month at the Vintage Bazaar. Remember how I had to leave her my address so that she could mail me some of the beads that had fallen off so that I could restring them? Ends up her daughter's boyfriend lives in my building, saw me on the elevator with it when I was bringing it home that day (I briefly recall this encounter) and they all later put 2-and-2 together to figure out that I had just purchased it from his girlfriend's mom! Talk about far less than six degrees of separation.

So now we are blog-buddies :-) Gotta love the blogosphere. If you don't follow her blog, you should. She features great before & afters of the "tossed & found".

0 comments:

Labels

About Me

I'm a St. Louis native, but I have been living in Chicago since 2005 and am loving every windy minute of it. I enjoy cooking (more-so eating), home decorating and really anything creative. I'm a supporter of DIY & handmade goods, a fledgling foodie and a connoisseur of kitsch. I spend my days filling online shopping carts, emptying them and repeating the process all over again. Most of all I love spending time with my husband, Dave, our first child, Claire and my dog, Louie.

Etsy Faves

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP