Related Posts with Thumbnails

Monday, September 21, 2009

Italy. Where to begin?

It has been a full week since we have been back from our wonderful tour of Italy!


All I can say is that it was incredibly amazing, and I have 1382 photos to prove it. If you follow me on flickr you can see them all; if you are my facebook friend you can see a large chunk of them. I feel like I got pretty good at mastering my camera and am happy with the results, making for a great visual record of our journey. That being said, spending 13 days alone with my husband without laptops and internet made for the best memory of our trip.

I think what I might do is dedicate a post to each area we visited, with maybe a few extra posts to highlight special excursions/activites, and go from there. But for now I'll leave you with one my favorite photos from each amazing town.

Venice:

Chianti:

Florence:

Lucca:

Pisa:

Rome:

More to come!

9 comments:

Jennelle September 22, 2009 at 6:14 AM  

The ones I've seen on FB are gorgeous!

Lisa September 22, 2009 at 11:56 AM  

Awesome photos!!! And, I am so unbelievably jealous. Not being able to plan for a vacation is one of the most difficult things about being pregnant. Seriously... :)

Colleen MacDonald September 22, 2009 at 12:06 PM  

Those are fabulous pictures and I especially liked the bicycle. I'm glad you had a fabulous trip and I'm also glad that you're home safe and sound!

Coree September 22, 2009 at 1:25 PM  

Awesome pics! It looks like you had a fantastic time!

Sarah September 22, 2009 at 9:04 PM  

A- MAZING.

this girl is jealous!!

Mary September 24, 2009 at 1:33 PM  

I really want to go back to Rome. Sigh. I'm going to love looking at your pictures, but I'm going to be so jealous!

cassi September 24, 2009 at 10:02 PM  

LOVE the photos!! I am jealous of your shot of the coliseum, the pictures I got when I was there were cruddy... these will make for some great mementos!!

I tagged you with an award on my blog! :)

mai September 27, 2009 at 7:42 AM  

Wow, i love all the photos. Looks absolutely AMAZING! I am so jealous :)

LC October 1, 2009 at 8:02 AM  

Oh my gosh! I LOVE YOUR PICTURES! I am going to be contacting you when we start booking our trip. Did you do it all on your own or did you use an agent? I think I am going to use an agent to help us out!

Labels

About Me

I'm a St. Louis native, but I have been living in Chicago since 2005 and am loving every windy minute of it. I enjoy cooking (more-so eating), home decorating and really anything creative. I'm a supporter of DIY & handmade goods, a fledgling foodie and a connoisseur of kitsch. I spend my days filling online shopping carts, emptying them and repeating the process all over again. Most of all I love spending time with my husband, Dave, our first child, Claire and my dog, Louie.

Etsy Faves

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP