Related Posts with Thumbnails

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

I'm back

I'm not really sure why I took an almost 2 month hiatus from blogging, but I did and that is that.


Since I last posted, we celebrated our 1st wedding anniversary, hosted a successful first Thanksgiving dinner in Chicago, and celebrated our second Christmas together as a married couple. I'm going to try to retroactively post about a few of those highlights, but for tonight I just wanted to get back on the blogging wagon so that it didn't seem so intimidating anymore.

If I have any readers left out there, thanks for hanging in there :-)

4 comments:

Liz December 29, 2009 at 9:27 AM  

Glad to see you back! :)

andrea December 29, 2009 at 4:25 PM  

Glad your back Steph! :)

Sara Ellen December 29, 2009 at 5:22 PM  

It's easy to do.. I am totally with you and have been absent in posting as regularly. :)

Happy Holidays + Hope to catch up with you soon xoxo

jjwgal December 29, 2009 at 6:18 PM  

Glad to see you back!

Labels

About Me

I'm a St. Louis native, but I have been living in Chicago since 2005 and am loving every windy minute of it. I enjoy cooking (more-so eating), home decorating and really anything creative. I'm a supporter of DIY & handmade goods, a fledgling foodie and a connoisseur of kitsch. I spend my days filling online shopping carts, emptying them and repeating the process all over again. Most of all I love spending time with my husband, Dave, our first child, Claire and my dog, Louie.

Etsy Faves

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP