Related Posts with Thumbnails

Monday, January 17, 2011

Baby Bag Party

I recently received an invite from my colleagues, who are hosting a very creative baby shower for me that's truly right up my alley. In the near future, we will be going to 1154 Lill Studio where I will get to create my very own, custom diaper bag!

Here is the super-cute invite:


This past summer I took my sister to 1154 Lill Studio for her birthday, and we each made a Grace clutch that I just love. Here is mine:

This time I'll get to create a even bigger, better baby bag so I'm just giddy. From the looks of it online, I think the Susan looks like a great option.
And although I will definitely want to check out the look and feel of all the fabrics in person, I already put together an idea online of the direction I might go with my bag. This one uses: Soho Grey, Sea Spray and Olive Zebra.
I can't wait until I get to celebrate with my generous coworkers and to create something all of my own to tote around the necessities for Baby C.

2 comments:

Meg81981 January 17, 2011 at 9:23 AM  

That is so awesome! Have fun!

Colleen MacDonald February 4, 2011 at 4:19 PM  

What a fantastic idea for a baby shower! And I adore your fabric choices for the bag (of course).

Sending you love!

Labels

About Me

I'm a St. Louis native, but I have been living in Chicago since 2005 and am loving every windy minute of it. I enjoy cooking (more-so eating), home decorating and really anything creative. I'm a supporter of DIY & handmade goods, a fledgling foodie and a connoisseur of kitsch. I spend my days filling online shopping carts, emptying them and repeating the process all over again. Most of all I love spending time with my husband, Dave, our first child, Claire and my dog, Louie.

Etsy Faves

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP