Now that we have settled in to our new home and done the truly important things (like get Internet access), I wanted to post a "before" house tour as promised. These are the images of our home taken from the listing and the inspection, so they still have the previous owner's flair.
- Built in 1920's but majorly renovated in 2007
- 2-Story, with painted brick on the original home and siding on the second floor addition.
- 4 Bed, 2.5 Bath, ~2300 square feet
- Unfinished, walkout basement
- Backyard with a deck, and with a detached 2-car garage
- Established neighborhood lined with large, old trees
- One block from a great elementary school & playground, 5 minutes to daycare and about 12 minutes to work :-)
Half Bath/Powder Room on Main Level:
Master Bath (the purple walls and ceiling were the first thing to go, before we even moved in):