Related Posts with Thumbnails

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Tea Inspired Bridal Shower Gift for "T"

First, of all I don't think that my coworker Tonya reads my blog, or even knows I have a blog, but T if you are somehow reading this, please stop now or you'll ruin your bridal shower surprise!

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Ok, now that that's settled, I want to show off the cute little "tea themed" gift that I put together for my friend Tonya's bridal shower. Not only does she LOVE tea, we also call her T so I think it's fitting.

First, T registered for this Bamboo Tea Bag Box from Crate and Barrel so I picked that up off her registry:


Then, I added two of these cute little Teapot Teabag Rests from Crate and Barrel:



Next, I ordered this great book on Amazon, called All the Tea in Chicago . It is basically a super-cute Zagat style guide to all the tea spots around town:



And last but not least, I couldn't complete a personalized gift without heading to Etsy to see what I could find. And low and behold, I found this adorable high tea stationary to complete the gift from Etsy seller Three Wheels Design + Paper :

I can't wait to wrap it up for T and give it to her next weekend!

0 comments:

Labels

About Me

I'm a St. Louis native, but I have been living in Chicago since 2005 and am loving every windy minute of it. I enjoy cooking (more-so eating), home decorating and really anything creative. I'm a supporter of DIY & handmade goods, a fledgling foodie and a connoisseur of kitsch. I spend my days filling online shopping carts, emptying them and repeating the process all over again. Most of all I love spending time with my husband, Dave, our first child, Claire and my dog, Louie.

Etsy Faves

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP