Related Posts with Thumbnails

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Vintage Bazaar Today


The Vintage Bazaar is a modern, pop-up flea market based in Chicago, Illinois. Produced by Katherine Raz and Libby Alexander, this flea has vintage oddments, collectibles, & more all for sale at thrifty prices.

Basically, it's like a swap meet without the socks & overstock + there will be beer & pie.


Popping up TODAY Sunday, 8/22 from 12-7pm at Congress Theater, 2135 N. Milwaukee.

Last time I found some great things, but we learned our lesson and will get there EARLY this time to make sure we have first look at all the goods.

Can't wait to see what we find :-)

1 comments:

Colleen MacDonald August 23, 2010 at 12:38 AM  

How exciting! Are you bringing your camera?

Labels

About Me

I'm a St. Louis native, but I have been living in Chicago since 2005 and am loving every windy minute of it. I enjoy cooking (more-so eating), home decorating and really anything creative. I'm a supporter of DIY & handmade goods, a fledgling foodie and a connoisseur of kitsch. I spend my days filling online shopping carts, emptying them and repeating the process all over again. Most of all I love spending time with my husband, Dave, our first child, Claire and my dog, Louie.

Etsy Faves

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP