Related Posts with Thumbnails

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

$5 Black Friday Find

As is tradition with the ladies in my family, we met bright and early the morning after Thanksgiving to go Black Friday shopping. Our meeting spot at the mall was outside Urban Outfitters so I took a peak inside with my sister as I waited for my aunts and cousins to arrive. Little did I know that I would find my best bargain of the day.

This Light Blue Ceramic Owl Lantern:

Original Price: $28.00
Sale Price: $9.99
AND THEN I learned that all sale merchandise that morning was an extra 50% off, making this a whopping... $5.00!

I think it will make an adorable little nightlight for our gender neutral nursery.

3 comments:

Maria December 1, 2010 at 10:33 AM  

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it!!!

andrea December 3, 2010 at 7:53 PM  

that is too cute!

Sarah @ Hennessey House December 6, 2010 at 3:09 PM  

i am totally green, red, orange AND yellow with envy :)

Labels

About Me

I'm a St. Louis native, but I have been living in Chicago since 2005 and am loving every windy minute of it. I enjoy cooking (more-so eating), home decorating and really anything creative. I'm a supporter of DIY & handmade goods, a fledgling foodie and a connoisseur of kitsch. I spend my days filling online shopping carts, emptying them and repeating the process all over again. Most of all I love spending time with my husband, Dave, our first child, Claire and my dog, Louie.

Etsy Faves

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP