I rarely ever apologize for not blogging but since it's been 2+ months I think it's time to officially classify me as a "bad blogger". I have been a bit preoccupied though so I'll excuse myself this once. Preoccupied with what you may ask? Well on August 1st, we got some of the best news of our lives... we found out we were pregnant!
- We are due April 12th; I'll be 19 weeks along on Tuesday.
- We are not finding out the sex of our child and are excited for a surprise on delivery day.
- I really have NO mother's intuition yet about the sex. I often refer to the baby as "he", but nothing is pulling me strongly in either direction nor do I have a preference.
- We will not be revealing our names in advance, but we have narrowed the list down to two names for each gender and will make the decision when we first meet our child.
- I have been busy brainstorming ideas for a gender-neutral nursery (more on that in future posts), and we just made our first baby purchase yesterday: a crib & dresser.