Related Posts with Thumbnails

Friday, February 25, 2011

Diaper Bag Reveal

It's here! My diaper bag from 1154 Lill Studio has arrived!


If you remember, my coworkers threw me a baby shower last month where I got to design my own custom diaper bag and I'm really excited about the results. I went a little pattern crazy, but I think it's very "me" and turned out well.

So without further ado...
IMGP6696

Here is the front of the bag:
IMGP6699

The back:
IMGP6703

Close-up of front pockets:
IMGP6700

Big Back Pocket:
IMGP6702

Side Pocket:
IMGP6706

Top Zipper and Black Waterproof Inside Lining:
IMGP6709

Adjustable Strap with Tiny Hook:
IMGP6710

IMGP6711

At my side:
IMGP6713

I can't wait to put it to good use in just 6 weeks or so!

1 comments:

N. February 26, 2011 at 4:51 PM  

I love it! You did an awesome job designing it. And what a fun shower idea. Good coworkers you've got there!

Labels

About Me

I'm a St. Louis native, but I have been living in Chicago since 2005 and am loving every windy minute of it. I enjoy cooking (more-so eating), home decorating and really anything creative. I'm a supporter of DIY & handmade goods, a fledgling foodie and a connoisseur of kitsch. I spend my days filling online shopping carts, emptying them and repeating the process all over again. Most of all I love spending time with my husband, Dave, our first child, Claire and my dog, Louie.

Etsy Faves

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP