Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Mamma needs a new pair of espadrilles...

...and baby does, too!


On our first solo outing today, Baby Claire and I headed to Target and picked up these two adorable pairs of shoes.


Word to the wise, believe the reviews, they run large and wide. So size down and skip them altogether if your foot is super-narrow, but otherwise these are a super-cute steal.

I can't wait for these to make a debut, maybe with her Easter dress this weekend.

1 comments:

Maria April 21, 2011 at 1:39 PM  

LOVE both pairs of shoes. :)

Labels

About Me

I'm a St. Louis native, but I have been living in Chicago since 2005 and am loving every windy minute of it. I enjoy cooking (more-so eating), home decorating and really anything creative. I'm a supporter of DIY & handmade goods, a fledgling foodie and a connoisseur of kitsch. I spend my days filling online shopping carts, emptying them and repeating the process all over again. Most of all I love spending time with my husband, Dave, our first child, Claire and my dog, Louie.

Etsy Faves

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP