Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thursday, April 14, 2011

"Real Room Tour" @ buymodernbaby

Esther, of buymodernbaby.com, stumbled across my nursery photos on Flickr and asked to feature them as a "Real Room Tour" on her blog. Of course I obliged, and I feel humbled & delighted that someone enjoys the room as much as us. Hopefully it can provide some inspiration to others beginning to build their nursery.

Check out her post featuring our nursery today: Real Room Tour: Gray with Bright Citrus in Chicago


Thanks again for the feature, Esther!

2 comments:

Colleen MacDonald April 15, 2011 at 3:57 PM  

I love how the nursery turned out, and I'm so glad that your creativity has been recognized! Hope you're having lots of fun snuggling your sweet babe!

Caron April 18, 2011 at 10:34 AM  

Wow! Congratulations! : ) Well deserved, too. The nursery is amazing.

Labels

About Me

I'm a St. Louis native, but I have been living in Chicago since 2005 and am loving every windy minute of it. I enjoy cooking (more-so eating), home decorating and really anything creative. I'm a supporter of DIY & handmade goods, a fledgling foodie and a connoisseur of kitsch. I spend my days filling online shopping carts, emptying them and repeating the process all over again. Most of all I love spending time with my husband, Dave, our first child, Claire and my dog, Louie.

Etsy Faves

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP