Related Posts with Thumbnails

Monday, July 25, 2011

Big Obsession with Tiny Prints

Have you ever checked out Tiny Prints? For the price of many store-bought cards, you can make modern, personalized greeting cards, invites & more.

I remember stumbling across the site back when I was planning my wedding because they are affiliated with Wedding Paper Divas, but just recently I came back to the Tiny Prints site and have been so impress with the quality and creative options available.

Our first set was for Father's Day, both for first time daddy and the grand-dads:

Grandpa L's Front:
Grandpa L's Inside:
Grandpa C's Front:
Grandpa C's Inside:
Daddy's Front:
Daddy's Inside:

And then they had some great options for my husband's birthday, as well:

Daddy Front:
Daddy Inside:
Dave Front:
Dave Inside:
They even let you personalize the back with a tiny little photo and phrase:

Once you create your cards, you can either send the card to yourself if you are going to give it to the recipient in person, or you can have them send it directly to your recipient. For me, it's more convenient than picking one up at the store, addressing it, finding or buying a stamp and stopping by a post office myself. Each of these designs was just $3.99 and well worth the extra touch!

0 comments:

Labels

About Me

I'm a St. Louis native, but I have been living in Chicago since 2005 and am loving every windy minute of it. I enjoy cooking (more-so eating), home decorating and really anything creative. I'm a supporter of DIY & handmade goods, a fledgling foodie and a connoisseur of kitsch. I spend my days filling online shopping carts, emptying them and repeating the process all over again. Most of all I love spending time with my husband, Dave, our first child, Claire and my dog, Louie.

Etsy Faves

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP