Related Posts with Thumbnails

Sunday, January 8, 2012

Kitschicagoan has Relocated

It's official, kitschicagoan no longer resides in Chicago.

IMGP3392

After almost a decade, I am once again a St. Louisan.

It was hard to say goodbye to our wonderful life and beautiful loft, but we are excited for our new adventure in St. Louis, MO. Here we are in close proximity to Claire's grandparents (very close proximity, as in under the same roof, until we find our perfect home!) and are excited to reconnect with our Missouri roots.

I hope to get reacquainted with blogging very soon and can't wait to document the process of making a whole house our very own. New name suggestions for the blog are welcome!

4 comments:

LC January 9, 2012 at 8:00 AM  

Welcome back...to Missouri and to blogging :)

Liz January 9, 2012 at 9:52 AM  

Woo hoo! You're now in my neck of the woods! Congrats on the move! Very exciting.

Mary January 11, 2012 at 5:10 PM  

Welcome back home! Looking forward to reading about your Missouri adventures.

Colleen MacDonald January 19, 2012 at 12:47 AM  

It's such a blessing to be close to family when you have a baby; even though you'll miss Chicago, you'll never regret letting Claire live closer to her Grandparents. I look forward to hearing about your new adventures!

Labels

About Me

I'm a St. Louis native, but I have been living in Chicago since 2005 and am loving every windy minute of it. I enjoy cooking (more-so eating), home decorating and really anything creative. I'm a supporter of DIY & handmade goods, a fledgling foodie and a connoisseur of kitsch. I spend my days filling online shopping carts, emptying them and repeating the process all over again. Most of all I love spending time with my husband, Dave, our first child, Claire and my dog, Louie.

Etsy Faves

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP