Related Posts with Thumbnails

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

A look back at our loft

While we actively search for our new home in Saint Louis, living back under the roofs of our gracious parents, I find myself reminiscing about the last place of our own that we left behind in Chicago.

Even when we lived there, I'm not sure that I ever posted photos of our entire loft, rather than just snippets here and there. So here is a little belated tour of our former Chicago home.

The Exterior:
front_4
front_2

Our Entry:
foyer

Living Area:
1_living_1
1_living_2
1_living_3
1_living_4

Kitchen:
1_kitchendining_1
1_kitchendining_2

Eat-in/Dining Area:
1_kitchendining_3
1_kitchendining_4

Master Bedroom:
1_masterbedroom_1
1_masterbedroom_2

Master Bath:
1_masterbathroom

Claire's Nursery:
1_bedroom_1
1_bedroom_2

Claire's/Guest Bath:
1_bathroom

Hallway 1/2 Bath:
1_powder

Deck:
1_deck_1
1_deck_2

Shared Rooftop Deck:
roofdeck

With a view of the city that will always have a special place in our hearts:
roofdeckview_1

5 comments:

Colleen MacDonald January 19, 2012 at 12:44 AM  

Boy, I can imagine that you're going to miss that lovely loft. But I'm sure you will find something just as lovely that fits your family now. I'm looking forward to having a tour when you get there.

Liz January 19, 2012 at 9:16 AM  

Wow! No wonder you're going to miss it. Look at that view! And I LOVE the colors in Claire's nursery. And the open floor plan. And pretty much everything about your old place.

I'm sure you guys will find the perfect place here though too. And it will be even BETTER! (Okay, maybe not better than that view of Chicago, but close.)

Ashley Eiban January 19, 2012 at 9:47 AM  

Wow that place is beautiful!! Hope you can find the perfect place :)

Mary January 23, 2012 at 9:28 PM  

Wow, so amazing. The perfect urban loft. And so clean! Were those the photos you used for listing it? You may have mentioned this, but are you looking at places in the city here? I was just asking because I thought you might miss city livin', not that StL compares, but you know what I mean!

Stephanie January 23, 2012 at 9:39 PM  

Thanks everyone. @Mary, yes! These were our listing photos :-) As far as areas, we actually were targeting Webster Groves/Kirkwood areas, and just put a contract down on a house! Fingers crossed that inspection goes through without a hitch this week.

Labels

About Me

I'm a St. Louis native, but I have been living in Chicago since 2005 and am loving every windy minute of it. I enjoy cooking (more-so eating), home decorating and really anything creative. I'm a supporter of DIY & handmade goods, a fledgling foodie and a connoisseur of kitsch. I spend my days filling online shopping carts, emptying them and repeating the process all over again. Most of all I love spending time with my husband, Dave, our first child, Claire and my dog, Louie.

Etsy Faves

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP