Related Posts with Thumbnails

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Bye, Bye Jennifer!

Ok, Project Runway is my one real show that I MUST watch weekly. And luckily, it works out nicely since it is the one weekday that I don't have to go to Wedding Bootcamp!

So anyway, tonight's challenge was great: To create the look for the women in the open ceremony of the Summer Olympics.

I'm all for creativity here, but C'MON PEOPLE! 90% of the looks were so bad, that they weren't even good for everyday wear, nonetheless Olympic Athletes. Dear designers, are you really so artsy-fartsy that you refuse to even use the colors of the American flag in the Olympians' outfits?? It's simple, USA = Red, White & Blue. Beyond that, feel free to be as innovative as you please.

I do have to say that Joe may be the darkhorse in this competition, though. Watch out for him. He's been strong in each challenge thus far, and has flown largely under the radar.

Although there were many disappointing designs this episode, they did make the right decision in the end. Bye, bye Jennifer.

0 comments:

Labels

About Me

I'm a St. Louis native, but I have been living in Chicago since 2005 and am loving every windy minute of it. I enjoy cooking (more-so eating), home decorating and really anything creative. I'm a supporter of DIY & handmade goods, a fledgling foodie and a connoisseur of kitsch. I spend my days filling online shopping carts, emptying them and repeating the process all over again. Most of all I love spending time with my husband, Dave, our first child, Claire and my dog, Louie.

Etsy Faves

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP