Related Posts with Thumbnails

Saturday, October 3, 2009

Today's Chop

I didn't want to be that girl that chopped her hair all off as soon as she got married, but 11 months after it was about time to do so!


Before, taken 2 months ago:


After, taken on my iPhone today post-cut:

It's amazing what a few highlights and losing 8 inches will do! I can't wait to cut all of that time off of washing and drying my hair in the mornings, though I'll probably make up for it in having to actually style it now.

What do you think?

7 comments:

LC October 3, 2009 at 6:44 PM  

Super cute haircut!

Coree October 4, 2009 at 8:44 AM  

Love it! You look fantastic!

Jennelle October 4, 2009 at 8:51 AM  

OMG, I love it! You will definitely save time in the morning. It's amazing how you don't even realize how much hair you have until you get it chopped. I felt so much better after my post-wedding chop. :)

Angie October 4, 2009 at 11:24 AM  

I think it's hilarious that everyone gets the post wedding chop. I did it too! It was one of my very first posts ever on my blog lol.
I think it's really cute and frames your face nicely. Congrats!

cassi October 5, 2009 at 9:05 AM  

Oh I love it!! It looks sooo cute!

Sassy October 5, 2009 at 11:18 AM  

STEPHANIE!!!!! It looks Ah-MAZING. Love it, love it, love. You are the hotness.

Colleen MacDonald October 6, 2009 at 4:23 PM  

I love it; it's spunky and free!

Labels

About Me

I'm a St. Louis native, but I have been living in Chicago since 2005 and am loving every windy minute of it. I enjoy cooking (more-so eating), home decorating and really anything creative. I'm a supporter of DIY & handmade goods, a fledgling foodie and a connoisseur of kitsch. I spend my days filling online shopping carts, emptying them and repeating the process all over again. Most of all I love spending time with my husband, Dave, our first child, Claire and my dog, Louie.

Etsy Faves

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP