Related Posts with Thumbnails

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Orange Fizz & Other Stuff

The nursery is almost complete so I hope to take photos shortly of the finished product.

One of the last finishing touches will be this awesome orange fizz clock coming my way from chiasso... at a deep discount from my sister since she works their as a graphic designer ;-)


And last night we added this cute, little white wall book bin from the Land of Nod, which we hung by the rocker for easy reading access:
And a few of these small, strapping storage bins in white, green and orange:


We're almost there!

2 comments:

cassi March 14, 2011 at 4:29 PM  

I am SO excited to see the nursery! I just love your style, your moodboard you posted up a while back was just awesome :)

Colleen MacDonald March 16, 2011 at 12:19 AM  

I love all of the pieces that you've chosen, and the love and excitement that is going into it all. I can't wait for you to be able to rock your babe to sleep in such a lovely room!

Labels

About Me

I'm a St. Louis native, but I have been living in Chicago since 2005 and am loving every windy minute of it. I enjoy cooking (more-so eating), home decorating and really anything creative. I'm a supporter of DIY & handmade goods, a fledgling foodie and a connoisseur of kitsch. I spend my days filling online shopping carts, emptying them and repeating the process all over again. Most of all I love spending time with my husband, Dave, our first child, Claire and my dog, Louie.

Etsy Faves

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP