I thought I'd reveal our nursery now that it is mostly complete! Good thing, since we are only 3 weeks away for our due date.
It came out pretty close to the original mood board I put together and overall I am very happy with the look. I can't wait until our little baby boy or baby girl gets to come home to his or her new space. I also uploaded it to Project Nursery if you want to check it out there.
I also want to share the sources for all of the great "stuff" to help provide ideas to others:
- Abacus, from cb2
- Woven Veneer Pendant, from west elm
- Dream Menagerie Rug, from anthropologie
- Jungle Friends-Bamboo Mobile, from petitcollage, etsy seller
- Hand Quilted Velvet Pillow in Orange, Round Pintuck Pillow in Yellow, Velvet Ruffle Pillow in Green & Hand Quilted Velvet Pillow in Turquoise, from urban outfitters
- owl lantern in light blue, from urban outfitters
- orange changing pad cover, from The Land of Nod
- Cutie Bear Print, from Delicious Design League
- Zebra & Giraffe Print, from OrangeWillow, etsy seller
- Illinois & Missouri Print, from qadesign, etsy seller
- Lime Green Ceramic Piglet Bank, from crate & barrel outlet
- brightly colored shelf bins, from The Land of Nod
- Aqua Glass Zinnia Knobs, anthropologie
And a Few Vintage Finds:
- Retro wicker changing table-circa 1981, mine from childhood. (Was brown, but my dad painted it white.)
- Aqua Mirror (found at the vintage bazaar)
- Green Lamp (found 5 years ago at a vintage shop in Chicago. New shade still being made!)
Grey Wall Color:
- Benjamin Moore Aura AF-700 "Storm"
Phew...so there you have it: Our Baby's Nursery! I searched online for months for nursery ideas, so I hope this helps someone else on their nursery decorating journey.