Related Posts with Thumbnails

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

I blame this dress...

...for inspiring a crazy woman to start cataloging ideas for Claire's 1st Birthday already.

And yes, if you are keeping track, she turns just 3 months old this week :-)

And yes, the crazy woman is me.

Isn't it adorable though? It was a great deal today on zulily.

For the record, I do not want this year to rush by whatsoever. In fact, I wish I could press pause and freeze time with her with each passing day, but you never know when & where inspiration will strike and today there was no denying it. The colors, patterns and textures from the dress are perfect for a future Claire Celebration.

So if you are interested in my proactive party-planning ideas, check them out on this pinterest board. And if you have any ideas that fit the vibe, please share! I have nothing but 9 more months of time.

4 comments:

N. June 22, 2011 at 8:59 AM  

Adorable! And yes, pinterest is evil that way... ;)

Anonymous June 22, 2011 at 1:13 PM  

You are not one bit Crazy! I did the same thing! Love the dress and will wait patiently for her first birthday party as I also understand how fast this time goes! Will send ideas I see your way!

Colleen MacDonald June 22, 2011 at 5:41 PM  

Oh yes, I LOVE zulily! That dress is adorable, and the colors are awesome! Part of the joy of parenting is being excited about your child's milestones. Enjoy it all!

Mary June 22, 2011 at 6:58 PM  

That dress is too cute! I just went girl clothes crazy because my sister just had her first girl after three boys. My ovaries exploded in CitySprouts and I bought two dresses (with matching bloomers) that she won't fit in for awhile. I hope they fit during the appropriate season. Girl stuff is just too cute to resist.

Labels

About Me

I'm a St. Louis native, but I have been living in Chicago since 2005 and am loving every windy minute of it. I enjoy cooking (more-so eating), home decorating and really anything creative. I'm a supporter of DIY & handmade goods, a fledgling foodie and a connoisseur of kitsch. I spend my days filling online shopping carts, emptying them and repeating the process all over again. Most of all I love spending time with my husband, Dave, our first child, Claire and my dog, Louie.

Etsy Faves

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP