Related Posts with Thumbnails

Sunday, June 5, 2011

On the Pinterest Bandwagon

As if I needed another way to waste precious time online, in walks Pinterest. With its appealing social sharing ways, its design-centric slant and overall ability to organize every random thing I ever find online... how could I not give it a chance.

One night and I'm hooked. I literally pulled an all-nighter "pinning" once I figured it out.

If you are into online browsing, cataloging, mood boarding, or just looking at pretty, shiny things, you must check out Pinterest.

If you are already a member follow me as a newbie getting the hang of things :-)

If not, leave me your email address and I can send you an invite! Once you're "in", you can link it to facebook, twitter or even your gmail or yahoo account to find other friends who "pin" and your network just grows from there.

Happy Pinning!

2 comments:

Anonymous June 5, 2011 at 11:07 AM  

Oh it is my guilty pleasure!!! I hate to love it! Glad to now see all the cool stuff you pin!

Colleen MacDonald June 7, 2011 at 2:58 PM  

It's SO addictive!

Labels

About Me

I'm a St. Louis native, but I have been living in Chicago since 2005 and am loving every windy minute of it. I enjoy cooking (more-so eating), home decorating and really anything creative. I'm a supporter of DIY & handmade goods, a fledgling foodie and a connoisseur of kitsch. I spend my days filling online shopping carts, emptying them and repeating the process all over again. Most of all I love spending time with my husband, Dave, our first child, Claire and my dog, Louie.

Etsy Faves

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP