Related Posts with Thumbnails

Monday, June 21, 2010

Mood Board Monday - Yellow & Grey

It's Mood Board Monday!

Today it's all about yellow and grey. For the first time, every item I am featuring in my montage is from etsy, which means it is all either handmade or vintage, which I love.

Kitschicagoan Yellow & Grey Mood Board

Here are the sources of my inspiration...

Top (from left to right):
1. that moment in yellow . fine art print, by gretchenmist, etsy seller
2. Tiny Dove Grey Suitcase. Citrus Satin Lining., from pinguim, etsy seller
3. Vintage Mid Century Handy Hannah Blow Dryer w/stand, from bluebell, etsy seller
4. Cloudy with a Chance of Sunshine- Bobby Pin Set, by EclecticOrchid, etsy seller
5. Vintage Fabric Applique Leaf Pillow, by RobinsEggBlue, etsy seller
6. Modern Dandelions print, Yellow and Grey, by fancyprints, etsy seller
7. Vintage Plastic Honey Syrup Dispenser Jar Pitcher, from katysjewels, etsy seller
8. Handmade Tomboy Billfold Wallet - Deco Martini Dot (I have the recripocal of this wallet and LOVE it), by BCharmer, etsy seller
9. flapper . hair clip, by themustardseedco, etsy seller

Enjoy!

4 comments:

Maria June 21, 2010 at 9:14 AM  

This is another one of my favorite color combinations!!! You do such a great job with these!

Colleen MacDonald June 21, 2010 at 12:44 PM  

Soft and magical; I LOVE this color combo!

cassi June 23, 2010 at 11:47 AM  

Yellow and grey, my FAVORITE color combo! Beautiful mood board!

Ashlee June 26, 2010 at 9:50 PM  

Great color board! Thank you for featuring my hair clip!

Labels

About Me

I'm a St. Louis native, but I have been living in Chicago since 2005 and am loving every windy minute of it. I enjoy cooking (more-so eating), home decorating and really anything creative. I'm a supporter of DIY & handmade goods, a fledgling foodie and a connoisseur of kitsch. I spend my days filling online shopping carts, emptying them and repeating the process all over again. Most of all I love spending time with my husband, Dave, our first child, Claire and my dog, Louie.

Etsy Faves

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP