Related Posts with Thumbnails

Saturday, June 12, 2010

Weekend Randomness

This is one of those random compilation posts, since I was a bit absent from blogging lately due to playing catch-up at work from our vacation. But I do have a few little snippets to feature.

  • This week I have been puppy sitting this beautiful little beast, my dog niece, Monster.
IMGP4000
  • A few weeks ago I received my first piece of "fan mail" for my blog from friend & fellow blogger, Sara. She is one of my creative comrades and receiving this from her was just the thing to brighten my day.
IMGP4010
  • This weekend is the Old Town Art Fair here in Chicago. Today is rather overcast, but if I can pull Dave away from the World Cup coverage then I hope to make our way over there tomorrow.

    It's one of my favorite summer street fairs here in the city and the place I first discovered my favorite local artist, Dolan Geiman, a few years ago.

  • Last, but certainly not least, I finally have a Sunday TV obsession to look forward to again because the third season of True Blood premieres tomorrow night on HBO. Honestly, the first season was much better than the second season, but I hope the third makes up for it.

1 comments:

Sara Ellen June 15, 2010 at 11:17 AM  

YAY! So glad you loved it. :) It's true...I do heart Kitschicagoan.

xox

Labels

About Me

I'm a St. Louis native, but I have been living in Chicago since 2005 and am loving every windy minute of it. I enjoy cooking (more-so eating), home decorating and really anything creative. I'm a supporter of DIY & handmade goods, a fledgling foodie and a connoisseur of kitsch. I spend my days filling online shopping carts, emptying them and repeating the process all over again. Most of all I love spending time with my husband, Dave, our first child, Claire and my dog, Louie.

Etsy Faves

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP