Related Posts with Thumbnails

Sunday, June 7, 2009

My First Subject: A Furry Little Gentleman

I busted my new camera out of the box today, and my dog Louie was my lucky first subject. I only shot a few; I didn't get carried away because I haven't even read the manual yet!


But here are the first few of the furry little fellow...

From his ottoman by the window, his own private perching place:

On the floor, by our bed. This is his nighttime resting place since his daddy doesn't allow him actually ON the bed:


And here he is with his perfect posture. Good Boy!:


These are by no means professional quality but they are already worlds above what comes out of my little point and shoot camera. Look out for MANY more photos to come... as soon as I know what I am doing ;-)

4 comments:

Angie June 7, 2009 at 11:55 PM  

Yay! He certainly is handsome and a good subject. I already read my manual but I didn't understand alot of it!

andrea June 8, 2009 at 8:40 AM  

I love that last shot! Such a gentleman! hehe!

Sassy June 8, 2009 at 9:55 AM  

Oh, he's so cute!!! You can post as many pictures as you want of this handsome feller. :)

And I'm too lazy to post two comments right now, so I wanted to tell you I love your Love Nest. It's awesome.

Colleen MacDonald June 8, 2009 at 10:03 AM  

I love the final shot of him sitting at attention: treats? can I, can I??

Labels

About Me

I'm a St. Louis native, but I have been living in Chicago since 2005 and am loving every windy minute of it. I enjoy cooking (more-so eating), home decorating and really anything creative. I'm a supporter of DIY & handmade goods, a fledgling foodie and a connoisseur of kitsch. I spend my days filling online shopping carts, emptying them and repeating the process all over again. Most of all I love spending time with my husband, Dave, our first child, Claire and my dog, Louie.

Etsy Faves

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP