Related Posts with Thumbnails

Monday, February 22, 2010

Letterpress Necklace

This weekend, I ordered the sweetest, vintage Letterpress "S" Necklace from etsy seller 'GwenDelicious'...


Check out the rest of her Letter Press Necklace collection here, as well as her vintage Typewriter Key Necklace collection here. If she doesn't have your letter available, just convo her and she'll let you know when she has your letter in stock. (That's what she did for me!)

I think they make a great personalized gift with some lovely vintage charm.

3 comments:

Jennelle February 23, 2010 at 7:35 AM  

Super cute idea!

Colleen MacDonald February 23, 2010 at 1:23 PM  

Woah, that is seriously cool.

Anonymous February 25, 2010 at 10:44 PM  

Thanks so much for featuring my letterpress necklace!!! Thanks again!!

Bonnie
GwenDELICIOUS

Labels

About Me

I'm a St. Louis native, but I have been living in Chicago since 2005 and am loving every windy minute of it. I enjoy cooking (more-so eating), home decorating and really anything creative. I'm a supporter of DIY & handmade goods, a fledgling foodie and a connoisseur of kitsch. I spend my days filling online shopping carts, emptying them and repeating the process all over again. Most of all I love spending time with my husband, Dave, our first child, Claire and my dog, Louie.

Etsy Faves

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP