Related Posts with Thumbnails

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Vintage Metal Mug Stand

Ever since we added the espresso machine to our kitchen's coffee repertoire, I have been struggling with a way to store all of our supplies without crowding our counters and cabinets. I know every show on HGTV will tell you to only have one appliance on your countertop when you are staging your home, but we aren't staging our home...we are living in it and we need things to be accessible!

Thus, I was on the hunt for a cute way to display our new stack of espresso cups and found a clever $6 solution on etsy. This Vintage Metal Mug Stand from etsy seller 'lollipopwater'. Isn't it cute?


I just love the versatility of this treasure from decades past. Also called a "mug tree", I had to stop myself from buying multiple of these stands to use all around the house as jewelry trees, holiday ornament hangers, centerpieces, etc. Maybe one day when I open up my dream boutique they'll be my signature display pieces.

Until then, it will have to make do in my kitchen's coffee corner.

1 comments:

andrea February 14, 2010 at 11:27 PM  

too cute! I love vintage finds. You always seem to be on target for the best finds!

Labels

About Me

I'm a St. Louis native, but I have been living in Chicago since 2005 and am loving every windy minute of it. I enjoy cooking (more-so eating), home decorating and really anything creative. I'm a supporter of DIY & handmade goods, a fledgling foodie and a connoisseur of kitsch. I spend my days filling online shopping carts, emptying them and repeating the process all over again. Most of all I love spending time with my husband, Dave, our first child, Claire and my dog, Louie.

Etsy Faves

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP