Related Posts with Thumbnails

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Magazine Roll Call

I subscribe to many blogs to get my information and inspiration on the subject matter that most interests me, but there is still something I love about flipping through the glossy (or matte) pages of a few select magazines.

A few of my favorites, like Domino and the even shorter lived Blueprint, are no longer in circulation, but I do currently subscribe to a small handful of titles. That list includes:




I'm curious... which magazines do you subscribe to?

2 comments:

Jennelle March 24, 2010 at 10:02 PM  

Oooh, fun! Gosh, we get a bunch... Real Simple, Glamour, Cosmo, Good Housekeeping, Time, Fortune, and ESPN. I think that's it!

Stephanie March 24, 2010 at 10:17 PM  

Oh yeah, well "we" also get Time and The Economist, but those are really not "mine" ;-)

Labels

About Me

I'm a St. Louis native, but I have been living in Chicago since 2005 and am loving every windy minute of it. I enjoy cooking (more-so eating), home decorating and really anything creative. I'm a supporter of DIY & handmade goods, a fledgling foodie and a connoisseur of kitsch. I spend my days filling online shopping carts, emptying them and repeating the process all over again. Most of all I love spending time with my husband, Dave, our first child, Claire and my dog, Louie.

Etsy Faves

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP