Related Posts with Thumbnails

Monday, March 15, 2010

Lovin' Liberty of London for Target

I am lovin' the new Liberty of London line at Target! It was released this weekend, but of course by the time I went to my local Target on Sunday it was already terribly picked over and my favorite dress from the TV commercial was nowhere in sight. That dress would be the one below, which I went home and immediately ordered online.



I thought it would be the perfect dress to wear in Mexico in a few months...


Since I'm also a BIG FAN of peacock print and the rich teal-blue color I also ordered the number below. The Liberty of London for Target® Halter Maxi Dress in Turquoise Isis Print

I thought this would be a nice evening dress to wear to dinner at the resort.


I could really go crazy with all of the great patterns found adorning the abundance of cute home decor, bedding, dining, bicycles and little girls' clothing items they have online. I particularly like a few home items, like these and this and this, but I did use some self-control and haven't made a purchase outside of the apparel realm (yet).

The girls' clothes were too adorable to pass up though, so I also ordered these two items early for our niece's 3rd birthday in May...




Good thing I don't have a girl of my own yet or I would have to get more closets!

If you are curious, you can even find your "patternality" here on Facebook. I just found out that mine is "Maddsie Green"...


There is one caveat to this vibrant collection. Just as I believed with last year's Orla Kiely collection, less is more when it comes these trendy patterns. However, being that the entire Liberty of London collection is almost sold out online and hard to come by in stores, getting your hands on enough to "over-do-it" in your home or wardrobe is virtually impossible :-) So check it out online and grab a piece of the collection while you still can!

3 comments:

Jennelle March 16, 2010 at 6:07 AM  

That maxi dress is awesome! I might have to pick one up for our cruise. :)

Unknown March 16, 2010 at 8:51 AM  

Thank you for posting Steph! The dress from the ads is still available in petites...ordering as we speak!

Coree March 18, 2010 at 9:24 AM  

Very cute! Love all the clothes. We are going to Mexico in Nov. I better pick some some of these cute clothes before then!

I went to Target on Tuesday and was checking out the Liberty of London home goods. They have this cute two tier tray and I bought it because I have been looking for a two tier tray FOREVER. I put it in my front seat and I was driving and the thing broke as soon as I touched it! I was so pissed. I turned around and got my money back. I went to a different Target yesterday and they had 2 trays left and I examined them and picked one that seemed sturdy. I hope this one doesen't brake.
I looked it up online and there are alot of complaints about the tray! I added mine as well!

http://www.target.com/Liberty-London-Maynard-Sixty-2-Tier/dp/B002VLSDA0/ref=sc_qi_detaillink

Sorry for my rambling, just a lil FYI, before anyone decides to buy the tray!

Labels

About Me

I'm a St. Louis native, but I have been living in Chicago since 2005 and am loving every windy minute of it. I enjoy cooking (more-so eating), home decorating and really anything creative. I'm a supporter of DIY & handmade goods, a fledgling foodie and a connoisseur of kitsch. I spend my days filling online shopping carts, emptying them and repeating the process all over again. Most of all I love spending time with my husband, Dave, our first child, Claire and my dog, Louie.

Etsy Faves

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP