Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Nashville Relief Effort Posters

Having two sets of good friends that live in Nashville and being a sucker for great prints, this Nashville Relief Effort Poster post at Apartment Therapy really spoke to me.

Check out some of the affordable posters that their local artists have created with the proceeds all being donated to the flood relief efforts. Many of them are available for purchase, here at Liftupnashville.com.

This one is probably my favorite, and would look good in any home -- even one with no true Nashville ties.


A simple sentiment, "Love Your Neighbor". And for just $10.

3 comments:

Jennelle May 14, 2010 at 5:21 AM  

Wow, that is really nifty!

Colleen MacDonald May 14, 2010 at 12:42 PM  

I love that poster the best, too. The sentiment is beautiful, and the graphic is simple and complex at the same time. $10.00 is really a score!

Maria May 14, 2010 at 3:46 PM  

I love the simplicity of it, and the beautiful shades of blue!

Labels

About Me

I'm a St. Louis native, but I have been living in Chicago since 2005 and am loving every windy minute of it. I enjoy cooking (more-so eating), home decorating and really anything creative. I'm a supporter of DIY & handmade goods, a fledgling foodie and a connoisseur of kitsch. I spend my days filling online shopping carts, emptying them and repeating the process all over again. Most of all I love spending time with my husband, Dave, our first child, Claire and my dog, Louie.

Etsy Faves

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP