Related Posts with Thumbnails

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

$200

Late April was my four year anniversary at work and I have been given a nice gift card in appreciation. The kind you can spend anywhere on anything...yay! I know it's not the kind of money that's life-changing, but it sure is more fun to spend gifted cash. So if you were given $200, what would you spend it on?

My ideas:

Summery clothes for our upcoming Mexico trip?



A down payment on a motorscooter I've been coveting for years?

Any other fun ideas? I need some inspiration. What would you do?

2 comments:

Mary May 5, 2010 at 11:34 AM  

Is that the same Lill that sells the different purses? I love them. Hmm. Honestly, I'm boring and would probably put it in the bank to pay bills. Maybe the lens because then you can use it on your Mexico trip.

Colleen MacDonald May 6, 2010 at 10:20 AM  

I like the option of the class or the scooter. The scooter is a splurge that an extra hit of cash can really help you move on. And the class will always give back to you in skill and knowledge. But really, go with your heart!

Happy anniversary! I can't believe it's been four years already.

Labels

About Me

I'm a St. Louis native, but I have been living in Chicago since 2005 and am loving every windy minute of it. I enjoy cooking (more-so eating), home decorating and really anything creative. I'm a supporter of DIY & handmade goods, a fledgling foodie and a connoisseur of kitsch. I spend my days filling online shopping carts, emptying them and repeating the process all over again. Most of all I love spending time with my husband, Dave, our first child, Claire and my dog, Louie.

Etsy Faves

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP