Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Our New Bed: Delivery Saturday!!

While home in St. Louis the day after Thanksgiving, my mom and I went to Crate & Barrel for a few things. I showed her the bed that Dave and I were thinking of eventually getting with our 10% registry completion, and low & behold she pulls out a 15% off coupon...good on anything! So I called Dave and he said, "Go For It!" and I put in our order.


Today I got the call that our bed will be delivered first thing Saturday morning! Woo Hoo!

Check it out, it's their Archer bed! And I promise to post real pics after it's in our posession, but for now the stock photo will have to do:
I used to think leather was too "manly", but even my mom agreed it looked very nice, even better than the fabric version so I was sold.


5 comments:

Leftturnyielder December 11, 2008 at 10:25 PM  

Ohh! So jealous, I love it. Where is everyone getting this C&B coupon I keep reading about?

Stephanie December 11, 2008 at 10:37 PM  

Thanks, and I didn't get the 15% off coupon either but my mom did in her catalog. I asked and they only sent it out in a select few and it's already expired :-(

Jennelle December 12, 2008 at 6:09 AM  

Oh, it's awesome!

Colleen MacDonald December 12, 2008 at 1:10 PM  

What a beautiful and elegant bed. These are the types of things that make me feel like a "grown-up," which sounds silly but it's true! I love nice furniture.

Mary December 12, 2008 at 2:32 PM  

Love it! I want a fabric or leather headboard for our next bed. Do post pictures when you get it.

Labels

About Me

I'm a St. Louis native, but I have been living in Chicago since 2005 and am loving every windy minute of it. I enjoy cooking (more-so eating), home decorating and really anything creative. I'm a supporter of DIY & handmade goods, a fledgling foodie and a connoisseur of kitsch. I spend my days filling online shopping carts, emptying them and repeating the process all over again. Most of all I love spending time with my husband, Dave, our first child, Claire and my dog, Louie.

Etsy Faves

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP