Related Posts with Thumbnails

Monday, December 8, 2008

One Month Anniversary & Fun Mail

Today is our one month wedding anniversary. I know, it's not THAT long and in some ways it seems like just yesterday and in other ways it feels like forever. But either way it feels great... I love you hubby!





To top it off both the bank AND the Social Security office decided to send us a gift today... my new debit cards and my new SS card with my new name! I was torn about this name change as I had mentioned before the wedding, but now that we are married I am actually really excited about changing it. It feels official now. At work I kept my name Stephanie Maiden Married so that I can slowly transition and my clients can get used to it, but at home I am now happy as a clam being Stephanie C instead of L.

Now I just need to battle the IL DMV before mid-January when my MO license expires, but this requires a written IL drivers test to transfer states AND names, so it will not be as fun :-(

7 comments:

Mary December 8, 2008 at 9:29 PM  

Aw, happy one month anniversary! Tomorrow marks a year and a half for us. I can't believe how fast it goes!

Coree December 8, 2008 at 9:52 PM  

Congratulations on your 1 month annivesary! You two are adorable!

andrea December 8, 2008 at 10:32 PM  

Congrats on the anniversary!

Totally sucks about the IL drivers test. I am sure you will do fabulous though.:)

Colleen MacDonald December 8, 2008 at 11:02 PM  

At last! I can see the bride. Happy anniversary.

Jennelle December 9, 2008 at 6:04 AM  

Happy Anniversary! Good luck with that whole written test thing. :)

Mai December 9, 2008 at 7:57 AM  

Happy one month! You two are just too adorable :). Did you get your wedding pictures back from Jon yet? Can't wait to see them!

Stephanie December 9, 2008 at 11:09 AM  

Thanks, everyone! Mai, no pro pics from Jon yet :-( He said by end of this week though. Cross your fingers!

Labels

About Me

I'm a St. Louis native, but I have been living in Chicago since 2005 and am loving every windy minute of it. I enjoy cooking (more-so eating), home decorating and really anything creative. I'm a supporter of DIY & handmade goods, a fledgling foodie and a connoisseur of kitsch. I spend my days filling online shopping carts, emptying them and repeating the process all over again. Most of all I love spending time with my husband, Dave, our first child, Claire and my dog, Louie.

Etsy Faves

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP