Related Posts with Thumbnails

Sunday, January 4, 2009

The Most Curious Footrest...

My co-worker gave us a Z Gallerie gift card as a wedding gift. So I went online in their sale section to see what I could find and ran across this:


Mountain Goats



"One billy goat’s gruff, rough around the edges with a firm back sturdy enough to prop up your lazy legs as a footrest. The other is adorably friendly with floppy legs weighted to hug or cuddle as a body pillow. Sold separately."

Seriously?? Who would buy these?

Well in case I have offended you and you are thinking, "These are actually JUST what I need for my arm chair!", then here's the good news: Mountain Goat Foot Rest WAS: $189.95 NOW:$89.99

Sorry, but even at $100 off, this is one online sale I WILL resist.

1 comments:

Mary January 6, 2009 at 12:55 PM  

I wouldn't pay $5 for that. Well, I might buy the stuffed one and give it to my dog to rip up. I can't believe someone would pay even $90 for that!

Labels

About Me

I'm a St. Louis native, but I have been living in Chicago since 2005 and am loving every windy minute of it. I enjoy cooking (more-so eating), home decorating and really anything creative. I'm a supporter of DIY & handmade goods, a fledgling foodie and a connoisseur of kitsch. I spend my days filling online shopping carts, emptying them and repeating the process all over again. Most of all I love spending time with my husband, Dave, our first child, Claire and my dog, Louie.

Etsy Faves

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP