Related Posts with Thumbnails

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Inauguration Day

Whether you are watching every minute of the inauguration coverage with bated breath or simply recording it on your DVR while you take a break to watch the Real Housewives of the O.C. (like I am), we are witnessing something great today.

No matter if you are red or if you are blue, today is a great day in American history...a day to set the bitterness & pride aside and simply hope that tomorrow will be a better day than today.

Maybe I am an idealist, but a little hope never hurt anybody, and at this stage in the game it can't possibly hurt the economy or the war on terror. So here's hoping for a brighter future. Here's to our new President, Barack Obama.



0 comments:

Labels

About Me

I'm a St. Louis native, but I have been living in Chicago since 2005 and am loving every windy minute of it. I enjoy cooking (more-so eating), home decorating and really anything creative. I'm a supporter of DIY & handmade goods, a fledgling foodie and a connoisseur of kitsch. I spend my days filling online shopping carts, emptying them and repeating the process all over again. Most of all I love spending time with my husband, Dave, our first child, Claire and my dog, Louie.

Etsy Faves

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP