Related Posts with Thumbnails

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Green with Indie

I'm headed home to visit my family in St. Louis this weekend and I am tickled pink that I will be there for the Green with Indie Craft Show!




This appears to be similar to the Renegade Craft Fair that comes to Chicago twice a year, as well as to Brooklyn, LA and San Fran, and I am so excited to be able to go check it out with my mom and sister on Saturday. If any of you STL-based handmade enthusiasts are interested in attending this weekend, here are the details:

Green with Indie Craft Show
  • Saturday from 10 am to 6 pm
  • Sunday from Noon to 5 pm
Webster University's Grant Gym
175 Edgar Rd, Webster Groves, MO 63119

Parking is available in the Garden Plaza Parking Garage for visitors.
314-968-7060 for info

Check out the site above to see all of the nifty vendors that will be in attendance; many of them have online shops you can peruse in advance. 

Maybe I'll see some of you there!

2 comments:

Sara Ellen March 19, 2009 at 10:45 AM  

I would love to see you there. The friend I was going to go with, can't go now! Didn't know when you were coming to town and also when you wanted to go. I say the earlier the better on Saturday am!

Thoughts? Email me! : ) xoxo

Lisa March 19, 2009 at 10:58 AM  

Back to STL!! Luckily, I think we are supposed to have some decent weather this weekend. Not the 70s of last weekend, but I think I heard in the 60s??

Labels

About Me

I'm a St. Louis native, but I have been living in Chicago since 2005 and am loving every windy minute of it. I enjoy cooking (more-so eating), home decorating and really anything creative. I'm a supporter of DIY & handmade goods, a fledgling foodie and a connoisseur of kitsch. I spend my days filling online shopping carts, emptying them and repeating the process all over again. Most of all I love spending time with my husband, Dave, our first child, Claire and my dog, Louie.

Etsy Faves

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP