Related Posts with Thumbnails

Saturday, March 28, 2009

Heart vs Head

I'm currently first place in my March Madness bracket at work with UConn playing North Carolina in the final game. A very likely scenario.


My head wants me to root for UConn... but my heart says root for my alma mater, the Missouri Tigers. The mushy side of me is reminded of this lyric from the Counting Crows song Omaha, "Get right to the heart of matters, It's the heart that matters more." And even though my head would love the money, a great upset is what March Madness is all about!

So I guess the heart wins! GO TIGERS!




0 comments:

Labels

About Me

I'm a St. Louis native, but I have been living in Chicago since 2005 and am loving every windy minute of it. I enjoy cooking (more-so eating), home decorating and really anything creative. I'm a supporter of DIY & handmade goods, a fledgling foodie and a connoisseur of kitsch. I spend my days filling online shopping carts, emptying them and repeating the process all over again. Most of all I love spending time with my husband, Dave, our first child, Claire and my dog, Louie.

Etsy Faves

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP