Related Posts with Thumbnails

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

I Heart Pepsi Natural

I'm not a huge soft drink person, so when I do have a craving it's only for a fountain coca-cola or vanilla coke. And since vanilla coke is hard to come by, vanilla vodka works just fine as a flavoring agent ;-)


Since I am not a huge soda drinker, and I hate the taste of artificial sweetener, I never felt compelled to switch to diet soda. I honestly would rather go without than drink diet, and even diet is filled with all sorts of chemicals that scare me. Kinda of like zero calorie spray butter, what is giving all of that liquid it's flavor and substance??

I do however have to rave about the new soft drink I picked up at the grocery store this weekend, a four pack of Pepsi Natural. I don't even like Pepsi very much, or bottled/canned soda in general, but this stuff ROCKS!


Now I know this is by no means diet, or even organic, but it is free of artificially derived flavors and contains no high fructose corn syrup, so it's just all natural sugar...yum! I give it two thumbs up!




6 comments:

Jennelle March 12, 2009 at 6:03 AM  

I've never heard of Pepsi Natural, but I agree that artificial sweeteners are gross. I'll be on the lookout for it!

Coree March 12, 2009 at 8:25 AM  

Sounds yummy. I will have to try some!

Dave March 12, 2009 at 8:38 AM  

Around Passover, Coke makes their Coca-Cola Classic with raw sugar, and I think I remember reading that they were going to produce more of it and distribute it the rest of the year. Keep your eyes peeled.

Pamela March 12, 2009 at 9:22 AM  

i'll have to try that!

Colleen MacDonald March 12, 2009 at 2:42 PM  

I couldn't agree with you more about the taste of diet ANYTHING! Blech! And high fructose corn syrup is just really not great. Sometimes I do crave a soda though, especially root beer. I'll have to give this "Pepsi Natural" a try!

Jamie March 13, 2009 at 7:26 PM  

Wow....can't wait to find this stuff!

Labels

About Me

I'm a St. Louis native, but I have been living in Chicago since 2005 and am loving every windy minute of it. I enjoy cooking (more-so eating), home decorating and really anything creative. I'm a supporter of DIY & handmade goods, a fledgling foodie and a connoisseur of kitsch. I spend my days filling online shopping carts, emptying them and repeating the process all over again. Most of all I love spending time with my husband, Dave, our first child, Claire and my dog, Louie.

Etsy Faves

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP