Related Posts with Thumbnails

Monday, February 23, 2009

Make that two...



I have been nominated again tonight for this award. My second nod, came from the lovely blogger Pamela at Yada Yada Yada so I wanted to give Pam her own shout out! Thanks for adding me to your list, even when you knew I was already awarded. It means a lot.

If it wasn't 11:00 pm, I would round up eight more blogs to feature (really, I love giving praise!), but I don't think I can muster the energy tonight. I'll be sure to comment more religiously on all of them, though. Comments spread Joy! Joy is good!

1 comments:

Liz February 24, 2009 at 7:20 AM  

Of course you got tagged twice, rockstar! :)

Thanks for the registering advice... So far my strategy has been to register for all white linens, a set of fine china (Lenox Lace Couture). Similar philosophy. Great minds think alike! I like your choice to register for some colorful stoneware! I actually have a set of stoneware dishes from my grandma that are in great shape (12 place settings), though they are brown. It makes me wonder whether I should even register for everyday dishes. hmmmm.... thoughts?

Labels

About Me

I'm a St. Louis native, but I have been living in Chicago since 2005 and am loving every windy minute of it. I enjoy cooking (more-so eating), home decorating and really anything creative. I'm a supporter of DIY & handmade goods, a fledgling foodie and a connoisseur of kitsch. I spend my days filling online shopping carts, emptying them and repeating the process all over again. Most of all I love spending time with my husband, Dave, our first child, Claire and my dog, Louie.

Etsy Faves

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP