Related Posts with Thumbnails

Sunday, February 15, 2009

New Wall Decor: Crate & Barrel Outlet Finds

Since it's "busy season", Dave had to go into work on a Sunday...boo! So I dropped him off at work this afternoon and then I made my way to the Crate and Barrel Outlet armed with some wedding gift cards to see what I could find. I was excited to find some fun wall decor at drastically reduced prices.


First, I found these Crate&Barrel Medley Prints; $14.95 each reg. $29.95


Next, I grabbed this great Crate&Barrel Green Lacquer Mirror; $19.95; reg. $54.95

It looks like the mirror is no longer online, but it also comes in orange and white, so if you are lucky enough to live near an outlet you can stop by and check out what they have left.

I hung the mirror in our bedroom but still need to find the perfect spot for the four canvas prints. The ideal spot would be behind our TV in the living room, but there was no way I was going to attempt hanging and leveling those puppies alone, and risk toppling over onto the precious flat screen in the process. So I'll save that for a day when we can both participate in the hanging :-)

3 comments:

Teresa February 16, 2009 at 12:18 PM  

Great finds!! I would love to find that mirror!

cassi February 16, 2009 at 4:19 PM  

awesome finds!!! love the way the colors go together, can't wait to see pics of them up!

CouponAlbum April 2, 2009 at 6:46 AM  

Amazing choice!! Love those colorful stuff for wall decoration!!

Labels

About Me

I'm a St. Louis native, but I have been living in Chicago since 2005 and am loving every windy minute of it. I enjoy cooking (more-so eating), home decorating and really anything creative. I'm a supporter of DIY & handmade goods, a fledgling foodie and a connoisseur of kitsch. I spend my days filling online shopping carts, emptying them and repeating the process all over again. Most of all I love spending time with my husband, Dave, our first child, Claire and my dog, Louie.

Etsy Faves

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP