Related Posts with Thumbnails

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Five Fab Handmade Finds: Gift Tags

This Tuesday, for my 4th edition of "Five Fab Handmade Finds", I am featuring five fabulous handmade sets of gift wrap tags. I'm a sucker for a handmade or hand-printed greeting card, but these tags make for an even more affordable and unique option to top that special present.

Enjoy!

1. Cupcake gift tags by Esty Seller pinkflowercube -- 6 for $3.50



2. Amy Butler flower tags by Etsy Seller accessoryqueens -- 24 for $5.00


3. test print gift tags by Art Garage Sale Seller 315thomas -- 5 for $5.00


4. BIRDCAGE TAGS IN LIGHT PINK by Art Fire Seller Digital Paperie -- 12 for $4.00


5. Drunken Tags by Etsy Seller Farouche -- 8 for $4.00



Gift tags... not just for Christmas anymore!

2 comments:

Sarah February 24, 2009 at 8:51 AM  

you are indeed the etsy queen :) i LOVE the cupcake gift tags, but i think it might just be because they make me want to eat baked goods.

Jennelle February 24, 2009 at 6:17 PM  

So cute! I feel overwhelmed by Etsy when I'm trying to find something, but I love seeing what you come across. Who would think to sell gift tags? Genius!

Labels

About Me

I'm a St. Louis native, but I have been living in Chicago since 2005 and am loving every windy minute of it. I enjoy cooking (more-so eating), home decorating and really anything creative. I'm a supporter of DIY & handmade goods, a fledgling foodie and a connoisseur of kitsch. I spend my days filling online shopping carts, emptying them and repeating the process all over again. Most of all I love spending time with my husband, Dave, our first child, Claire and my dog, Louie.

Etsy Faves

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP