Related Posts with Thumbnails

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Not a Hunter, but maybe a Huntress?

So, I posted last month about the wonderful Hunter Wellies I bought off of Zappos. They were pretty. And purple. And did not fit my calves :-(


I did fit into them (a minor accomplishment), but they came up so high (almost to the knee) that my calf could not even wiggle in it, none-the-less have any hope of fitting a pant leg in the shaft as well. So I sat on them (not literally). And sat on them. And just decided to print my Zappos return label tonight to return them.

BUT I may be in luck. No, they do not come in pretty purple, BUT Hunter has considered us bigger calved ladies and made a slightly shorter and wider style, called Hunter Huntress. Now these only come in black, green and navy, but since green is the original Hunter boot (and my fave color) I went ahead and ordered them tonight to give them a try instead.


I'll be happy to report how they fit as soon as I get them. What do you think?

0 comments:

Labels

About Me

I'm a St. Louis native, but I have been living in Chicago since 2005 and am loving every windy minute of it. I enjoy cooking (more-so eating), home decorating and really anything creative. I'm a supporter of DIY & handmade goods, a fledgling foodie and a connoisseur of kitsch. I spend my days filling online shopping carts, emptying them and repeating the process all over again. Most of all I love spending time with my husband, Dave, our first child, Claire and my dog, Louie.

Etsy Faves

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP