Related Posts with Thumbnails

Saturday, February 21, 2009

I surrender!

Ok, Hunter. I'm waiving my white flag. Your boots just don't want to fit my legs correctly and I give-up, I will stop ordering your pricey pairs of wellies and stop trying to make them like me.


Hunter Original, your were pretty, but a bit too tight around my calf...



Hunter Huntress, you were too big and wide around my foot and ankles (and the shade was not my fave green color anyway)...



Thank goodness for Zappos AWESOME free, fast shipping AND returns. So now I'm on the hunt for a non-Hunter brand wellie. Any suggestions?

1 comments:

Pamela February 22, 2009 at 11:37 AM  

aww! hang in there steph! you'll find your wellies! ;)

Labels

About Me

I'm a St. Louis native, but I have been living in Chicago since 2005 and am loving every windy minute of it. I enjoy cooking (more-so eating), home decorating and really anything creative. I'm a supporter of DIY & handmade goods, a fledgling foodie and a connoisseur of kitsch. I spend my days filling online shopping carts, emptying them and repeating the process all over again. Most of all I love spending time with my husband, Dave, our first child, Claire and my dog, Louie.

Etsy Faves

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP