Related Posts with Thumbnails

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Five Fab Handmade Finds: Handbags

I love shopping handmade and I browse online daily, so I thought I would start posting my favorite five handmade finds here-and-there, bundled into different categories.


Today I'll feature five fabulous handmade bags!

1. Fall in Love bag by Etsy Seller Retrofied -- $82



2. Morchella in Wool bag by Etsy Seller morelle --$69


3. Wine Tasting Weekend Bag by Etsy Seller PacoandLupe --$96



4. Tweet Bag by Art Garage Sale Seller Backyard Design --$12


5. The Fraulein Tote (in Black or Rosewood) by Supermarket Seller Moop -- $121



Hope you enjoy!

4 comments:

Pamela February 3, 2009 at 11:06 PM  

love them!

N. February 3, 2009 at 11:42 PM  

Ooh! Great finds. I have a bag fetish, and the first 2 and last 1 I love!

Colleen MacDonald February 5, 2009 at 1:39 PM  

I love each and every one of your picks; you have a great eye!

Stephanie February 9, 2009 at 9:13 PM  

The first and the last one are my fave too, N! And Colleen, THANKS! That means a lot coming from a great artist like you.

Labels

About Me

I'm a St. Louis native, but I have been living in Chicago since 2005 and am loving every windy minute of it. I enjoy cooking (more-so eating), home decorating and really anything creative. I'm a supporter of DIY & handmade goods, a fledgling foodie and a connoisseur of kitsch. I spend my days filling online shopping carts, emptying them and repeating the process all over again. Most of all I love spending time with my husband, Dave, our first child, Claire and my dog, Louie.

Etsy Faves

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP