Related Posts with Thumbnails

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Shout Out: David Garcia Fine Art

I want to give a shout out to my friend, David Garcia. He is a Chicago-based photographer and artist and a fellow St. Louis native, who has just recently started selling his work on Etsy; you can check out his work on his Etsy shop.


I wanted to let everyone know that his work is currently showing in Chicago at Cafe Selmarie now through April 6, 2009. 

Dave and I recently purchased a larger version of this piece and cannot wait to get it framed and hung:



And this Tuesday, February 17th, there is a "reception" for the artist. So, if anyone is interested in having dinner (or dessert, coffee or a drink) from 7-9pm on Tuesday, please do drop by the restaurant. I will be heading that way after work for a bite and to see his masterpieces from his recent trip to France.

0 comments:

Labels

About Me

I'm a St. Louis native, but I have been living in Chicago since 2005 and am loving every windy minute of it. I enjoy cooking (more-so eating), home decorating and really anything creative. I'm a supporter of DIY & handmade goods, a fledgling foodie and a connoisseur of kitsch. I spend my days filling online shopping carts, emptying them and repeating the process all over again. Most of all I love spending time with my husband, Dave, our first child, Claire and my dog, Louie.

Etsy Faves

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP