My good friend Sara just posted her 5 goals for 2010, part 1. I think keeping the list concise and aiming for half of the year at a time is a great idea. A June check-in is just what I will need, since short-term goals always seem much easier to obtain anyway, right? So here it goes...
1. Make my bed every morning. It's amazing how much better it is to come home to a made bed.
2. Take some sort of a creative class or workshop once a month.
3. Never eat McDonald's again. All year. Even on a road trip. Even when my coworkers make an afternoon ice cream run. Even when I'm hungover and offered McD's breakfast. Never, ever.
4. Take Louie (my dog) for a 20 minute walk each night (even when the temp is single digits) instead of running him out the door to potty and rushing him back in. Good for me and for him!
5. Research greener cleaning products and methods for the house, THEN make a cleaning schedule & keep up with it regularly.
What are your newest 5 goals or things you want to do or learn this year?