Related Posts with Thumbnails

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Suzi Skis in Pyrenees

It's rare that I will recommend a nail polish, because quite frankly I generally neglect my poor nails. They are not very strong and don't grow very long, so manicures often fall low on the priority list for me. When I do get a manicure however, I rarely fall in love with a color as much as I have with my current selection.


I'm now a BIG fan of OPI Suzi Skis in Pyrenees from their Espana collection.

I seriously still cannot decide what color it is, but that's what intrigues me. OPI calls it a "deep, smokey, blue-grey". In some light I think it's a dark charcoal and sometimes I get a hint of dark blue as well. What I love is that it's very close to being black, without being so severe looking on my pale hands.

Two (darkly painted) thumbs up!

3 comments:

Jennelle January 3, 2010 at 3:14 PM  

Well, bonus: dark colors look awesome on short nails! :) It looks good on pale hands, eh? I'm going to have to check this one out!

Stephanie January 3, 2010 at 3:38 PM  

Yes, Jennelle! It's great for us fairer ladies :-)

andrea January 5, 2010 at 6:57 PM  

Love this color! I have one similar, and it is my go to color right now.

Labels

About Me

I'm a St. Louis native, but I have been living in Chicago since 2005 and am loving every windy minute of it. I enjoy cooking (more-so eating), home decorating and really anything creative. I'm a supporter of DIY & handmade goods, a fledgling foodie and a connoisseur of kitsch. I spend my days filling online shopping carts, emptying them and repeating the process all over again. Most of all I love spending time with my husband, Dave, our first child, Claire and my dog, Louie.

Etsy Faves

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP